Wednesday 9 April 2014

ASOS accessories


Asos Eastern Festival Ring Pack.


Asos Hologram Foldover Clutch Bag.

YRU Chariot White Star Platform Sandals from Asos. 

Free Tea :)

On my mission to try and find some nice things to take on holiday with me I found these accessories.. which I did have to talk my self into buying, mainly by arguing how essential they are to my life… My fingers need to feel pretty too, Right? and how will I carry all my stuff around without putting them into a shiny majestic hologram clutch. (which happens to reflect the sun really well…I'll have to protect my eyes on super sunny days)
I even got some cute YRU white platform sandals, They are just magical and have little star shaped studs... but honestly i'm a sucker for a chunky 90's spice girl themed shoe, so not much convincing was needed for these.
It all made sense, so obviously I was like 'Mine' and immediately bought them. I am so happy I did though..They even threw in some free tea samples, which I got far too excited about and it just made me extra happy…Sooo what I learned from this is when i'm unsure about buying something..just do it, there might be free tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment