Thursday 24 April 2014

More monochrome…


ASOS pentagram pendant necklace
Sparkle & Fade crop top
ASOS clutch bag



















ASOS 90's off the shoulder crop top
Ebay pleated skirt
Uh-Oh I've done it again.. I've wondered into the monochrome way of life.. again. This is what happens when you search the internet late at night, I always seem to find it easier to buy stuff when its late..why is that? I'm not the only one, am I? my thought process seems to just be  'Yes. I need that' 'Oooo...Lets get it, this is such a good idea.'
 I saw the pentagram necklace a while ago and immediately wanted it, but then i forgot about until the other day (worst memory ever) I love the way its on a shorter chain and kind of chunky.
I really liked this clutch bag as well..the way it has the 3D squares effect makes it more interesting and with it being black and white i bet it pretty much goes with anything.. handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment