Tuesday 20 May 2014

Kawaii..



I've wanted a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 for what seems like forever, but I've always managed to talk myself out of it... Then the other day while searching for books on Amazon, I somehow managed to end up in the camera section. Again.  I normally just add it to my basket then flee the scene and forget about it, but this time I was determined to not leave it in an abandoned basket.
I'm so glad I never.. I love it. Its the perfect size to fit in my bag and its super light so its no bother to carry around...I haven't tested it out fully yet...But I plan to and I apologise for the amount of polaroid photos that will more than likely appear while I'm in polaroid mode.

2 comments:

  1. I have been after one of these for so long! There so cute! Love the colour of yours, I'm thinking of getting a blue one but also love the pink one - argh decisions

    P.s Thanks for the follow, followed you back :)

    www.thestylerogue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      I was torn between the pink and blue as well! love both of those colours! I recommend it, its great. :)

      Thank you for the follow! :D

      Delete