Tuesday 17 June 2014

Summer...


Topshop cropped t-shirt
Topshop B&W patterned skirt
 Necklace *
Newlook Sandals (ASOS)







































Even though its not been a very sunny day today, its still been nice and warm...so I still got to enjoy my summer clothes. Im not normally someone who would wear skirts without tights, depending on the weather I would just change the denier rather than going without. (Is that weird..?) But today I couldn't find any so I thought 'ah what the hell'.
I really like this Topshop skirt. I was first drawn to it for the print and the fold detail at the front, Its so comfortable to wear and the material thickness it just right. Its super easy to pair with anything as well, a plain t-shirt or cami looks great..I also like the high waisted-ness of it. ( Ah..I don't even think thats a word? oh well.) I paired mine with this cropped baby blue T-shirt...I really like this colour against monochrome patterns.
Finally I wore my New look chunky sandals, which were such a bargain and my favourite buy so far...comfy, a nice price and did I mention chunky...perfect. ( I seriously have an unhealthy obsession with chunky shoes. )

2 comments: