Friday 30 May 2014

orange and white.




Topshop textured cut out shirt
Topshop cropped vest top
ASOS pentagram necklace
Topshop red ottoman wrap skort
Topshop high vamp skaters
I've been loving all things orange lately so I instantly fell in love with this bright skort, its actually labelled red but I say it's orange..right? who's with me? You could easily dress this up or down..which is great. I hate it when your limited to when you have to wear something.
This textured cut out shirt is pretty versatile too..Im currently wearing a cropped vest top underneath, but with it being a boxy shape you could throw it over a dress, or wear it open...it goes with anything really... I don't normally go for white things either but I'm glad I was brave and stayed away from my usual comfort of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment