Saturday 7 June 2014

TONY MOLY







 I actually first heard about this brand in a Korean beauty haul by Cutiepiemarzia and it just stuck with me so I went on a hunt to find it and I couldn't resist trying it out, and look at its packaging.. its super cute. (yesss, the adorable packaging lured me in...but I'm glad it did, its actually pretty great.)

The Tomatox is a brightening mask and contains tomato ingredients, and you massage it into your face for a few minutes and its supposed to leave it bright, clear and hydrated....it smells really good as well.

The Appletox is a massage peeling cream which contains extracts from green apples, papaya and other fresh vegetables and this helps eliminate dry skin, when you massage this into your skin you can literally see it working, its magic..and it really does smell like apples.

I can't believe I'm only just finding out about these, they have tonnes of other cute products, and after seeing how well these two work I think i'll definitely be trying more of this brand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment