Tuesday 10 June 2014

Somewhere Nowhere





mesh gathered dress  somewhere nowhere
ASOS pastel belt
YRU white sandals
Topshop cropped vest
Just Acces necklace
Somewhere Nowhere is my new favourite brand, I fell in love with this dress a while ago but it has been out of stock until recently, so I was happy to find out I could finally own it.
I did go for the lilac one, but there are other colours available. (turquoise and black...I think)
Its great for layering over, well, pretty much anything. You can wear it whatever this unpredictable british weather throws at you (we've had all the seasons today) ... just throw it over some printed trousers for the colder days (which is what I plan to do) I just love it. There was a nice little surprise in with my order as well...some cool nail accessories..which look pretty fun to play around with...I think i'll try these out later.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment