Wednesday 9 July 2014

Glitter in their eyes...





jumper house of holland - ASOS.
Jeans - Tophop
Sandals - BANK
Nail varnish (toes) - maybelline colour show (black & street artist topcoat.)

I'm slowly becoming obsessed with anything reflective..(Maybe i'm half magpie?)  and I've been trying so hard to stay away from the Asos sale.. its a dangerous place..but once again my curiosity got the better of me and I immediately fell in love with this jumper (i blame the gems on the sleeves...so shiny.)
 I also found these holographic sandals from Bank, which I plan to take on my holidays tomorrow...I do blame www.llymlrs.com for me wanting these so badly, as I first spotted them on her holiday outfits video and they just looked so cute.
I also decided to get my nails involved in the shiny obsession with some glitter, I've never had acrylics or shellac done before I just normally paint them myself but they alway chip so I wanted something that would last me a while longer...I love them. ahh.
Oh and thats my super cuddly cat..Smudge... what a cutie.


2 comments:

  1. hey there emma i am in love with your shoes they are amazing and your blog is great im going to share it around :)
    http://samellionchameleon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete