Tuesday 29 July 2014

Adventures in Mexico...


I escaped to Mexico, It truly is an amazing place...some of the mini adventures I had where just incredible and I thought I would share them with you.

I did spend quite a lot of time just relaxing with my kindle and a strawberry margarita on the beach for the first few days...but it's hard not to want to go and explore theres just so much to see...yes, that involves visiting a tequila museum.. I can honestly say Ive never drank so much tequila before.

swimming with dolphins, was amazing. I did get bullied into doing the 'foot push' thing...you know where you get pushed along ...with your feet... (that really didn't need explaining, did it? ha.)  I felt like king Triton from the little mermaid.  

Chichen Itza has got to be the most magical place ever, everything about it is... just magic. Im so happy I finally got to go and explore it all for myself.
It was a 3 hour drive and the AC on the coach managed to die...we did get to switch coaches after an hour of being...on fire. (the only way to describe the level of heat) but it was worth it. 

Visiting the Cenote, I've never seen anything like it, such a beautiful place. Its crazy how its just there down in a cave...I was told swimming in there made you look 10 years younger, but I still haven't transformed back into my teenage years so someones being telling lies. worth a try though, right? Ah well.



No comments:

Post a Comment