Tuesday 10 March 2015

Wool and The Gang. eek...its cold.







WATG is my new obsession, I love being part of the gang, the way you can all knit along and share your progress together is such a great idea, its just such a lovely commun-knit-y. :)
I decided to give my first knit project a go with the eek hat it was so fun to make and super easy.
(if you get stuck or have any trouble WATG tutorials will be there to help you out with anything from beginner to advanced. easy peasy.) I also had enough wool left over to make another hat, which is yet to be decorated with something fun...I need more wool. ahh.
I did decide to take my freshly knitted hat out on a winter adventure, so me and a friend went for a countryside walk and I have to say It did keep me nice and toasty...it's definitely got to be my favourite accessory at the minute.
It also has the power to make you feel super happy every time you wear it. Magic. Now if only i had some mittens. :)

I'm sensing there will be a lot more WATG projects happening very soon. :D
yey.











No comments:

Post a Comment