Sunday 24 August 2014

Pink hair don't care




hair - bleach london- rosé
knitwear spot dress & zigzag jumper - made by me.
dr martens aggy
stripe asymmetrical dress - asos (Ive had this a while.)
Nails - maybelline colour show black & street artist top coat.

 I missed having my pink hair..I immediately fell in love with the colour rosé by Bleach London and haven't veered away from it, which is a big deal for me because I normally get bored of a colour and try to find a different one, but I love this colour too much... So having a bank holiday weekend and not much planned, I decided to return to my pink ways. yey.

I also wanted to sort out all my clothes that seem to be forming some sort of ever growing mountain in my room...but when you start rummaging through stuff its easy to get distracted and I came across my knitwear collection...I might just start wearing it. what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment