Thursday 31 July 2014

RIU Palace Mexico....






 
RIU Palace Mexico was an amazing place to stay. There was so much to do, beautiful scenery, endless cocktails (always good) and lovely weather of course. I thought it was pretty great.

Theres a bunch of activities you can try out on the beach, I did attempt kayaking (I was not a natural) and we did end up venturing far out then it took forever to try and find where we actually started from, very nearly crashing into a few people in the process. sorry.

I also took my Instax Mini along, which I suggest getting a case for as mine got pretty scratched and I had to keep it wrapped up in a t shirt..So I didn't end up taking it out as much as I would have liked. but I did manage to take some photos with it, and the settings on the top come in pretty handy to use with different lighting. Im glad I had it with me anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment